? ??????????????Cobalt Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (8 Ratings)??72 Grabs Today. 16541 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Vibrant Swirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (61 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 17608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Soul Bl BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

All About A.Z.A.H

So, who am I?

My full name is Nor Azah Aziz. Now, I've been undergo the teacher training at Universiti Perguruan Sultan Idris or known as UPSI which located in silent and peace small town, Tanjung Malim. It is almost 6 months i have been here. Soon i'll be a physics teacher and i hope i'll become a good and an effective physics teacher although this field is new to me. So to get detail about me please view this entire page.

0 comments: